Rent A Haunted House
Your Custom Haunted House is the first company in the US to rent a complete Self Standing Haunted Attraction that sets up in hours not weeks. THIS IS NOT A BOUNCE, but the only inflatable Classical Haunt in the world!
Our Haunts are customizable themed attractions that we offer for the Halloween season and all year round. Please read through the descriptions below and choose the best one for your event and then contact our office for full details and pricing.
- Note: Our Haunted House package deal for Halloween is first come, first serve, and October bookings start in February. Due to the extensive planning and marketing of these haunts, October is the only time of year that last minute requests are not accepted so please book early! All package deals will have 1 technician and 1 consultant on site during setup and operational hours.
Since each of our customers have unique needs with respect to their events and each location provides its own challenges for our crew and the structure, we cannot provide set rates for our rental packages. Our pricing below is for average rental costs for ideal conditions; your unique event may cost more depending on certain factors.
To give you the best price possible, please fill out our Quote form by clicking on the link here Quote For Haunted House .
If your event is outside of Connecticut, travel and accommodation costs for our crew as well as shipping costs for our equipment will be added.
Depending on your event location, last week of September to last week of October rentals can range from $8,000 – $9,500
For rentals outside the October and September Halloween Season, depending on your event location, the Haunted Dark Maze rentals off season range from $6,000-$8,000
The above rentals are for one week only. If you require the entire month of October, the rental cost is $28,000 in Connecticut. If this doesn’t fit your budget, our Consulting Services can help you and your staff find a customized affordable solution.
States We Rent In:
If you live outside of the above rental areas or you want us to help you build your own haunted attraction, click here
Clients are responsible for all state and local permits and licenses prior to our arrival
What Kind Of Haunted Experience Will I Have?
The haunted dark maze features numerous nightmares, loops and false directions as its name implies. Suspenseful with randomly dispersed encounters with an amazing assortment of unexpected entities of the night, it doesn’t take long for emotions to take a downward turn into fear as you wander in almost total darkness searching for a way out. Occasionally, faint glimpses of light fool you into believing that an exit is near but they’re dead ends. All you can do is feel your way through one claustrophobic corridor after another while unexpected creatures appear around you without warning, literally coming at you from every direction; you never know where they might lead you or when or where the next one is coming from! A sense of nervousness and apprehension sets in almost immediately then increases in intensity and finally soars to an almost panic level the longer you’re lost in the maze; the worst part of your journey is the realization that you might become separated from your group! The sense of hopelessness and the futility of your efforts are made worse by misdirecting specters telling you to first go one way then the other. Finally you reach the one and only exit of the maze leading directly into a fog-filled corridor, similarly consisting of a multitude of loops, obstacles and dead ends. The confusion is worsened by distracting voices and monsters taunting your misfortune. Bumping into endless dead end cavities along with your own emotional unrest makes successful navigation practically impossible, but don’t worry there is no way to turn around and go back; sooner or later you must go forward
to exit your nightmare. Of course once out, the laughs begin as you recover and begin to run over the entertainment in your mind and with your friends; then your only desire is to go back in again and again!
Complete Haunted Dark Maze Comes with:
- Live Actors!
- Custom maze floor plan,
- Wooden/Hard Foam and mural themed facade,
- Professional Sound System,
- Outdoor & indoor light systems,
- Props and decor,
- Special effects projectors,
- fog and lighting,
- Thunder and lighting machines,
- Air blaster cannon or sound devices,
- Interactive obstacles and swinging columns,
- Falling trap door and more…)
Intensity Levels of scares for the haunted attractions:
- Classic Scary — This scare level is designed to accommodate a wide variety of clients and customers. Our Boo Crew will be positioned throughout the attraction to operate the effects and scare visitors. They will also be available to guide and escort visitors through when requested. The sound, lighting, set dressing and decorations can be intense and intimidating. This intensity level is appropriate for kids of all ages and will provide entertainment for teens, adults and families.
- Frightful — This scare level is not intended for the faint of heart. This is a very dark attraction with effect lighting used to highlight props and provide confusion. The sound levels are high with heavy bass reverberating throughout the attraction. Our Boo Crew will not hold back. Scares will be intense and frequent. Not suitable for kids under 12 years of age!
During operations. these attractions reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone. You will experience intense audio, lighting, extreme low visibility, strobe lights, fog, damp or wet conditions, moving floors, special effects, sudden actions, overall physically demanding environment. You should NOT ENTER this haunted house if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, prone to seizures,physical ailments, respiratory or any type of medical problem, or are pregnantor suffer from any form of mental disease including claustrophobia.
DO NOT ENTER the attractions if you are intoxicated, wearing any form of cast,medical brace, using crutches, or have any type of physical limitations. Wheel chairs and electrical carts are allowed. Do not enter the attraction if you are taking medication or using drugs of any type. You will not be admitted if any of these conditions are to be noticed by our staff.
A Video Sample of Classic Scare Dark Maze:
The appearance of the video is due to night vision mode.
If you have general questions or need to know about Terms and Conditions, you may contact us via email at: Info@YourCustomHauntedHouse.com
If you need a quote for your event, you may contact us via email at: Quotes@YourCustomHauntedHouse.com